852 Ship Rd., Highland Park, WW 08904| C: (555) 344-7625 | [email protected]
Responsible high school teacher with a nine years' experience in teaching sciences which have been demonstrated with excellent communication skills. Passion drove in excessing vocational education to the young youth. An enthusiastic and motivated educator with ambitions to create a cohesive learning atmosphere for the students. Specialize in maximizing and managing students effectively in a wide range of classroom settings.
- Motivating students
- Interactive teaching and learning
- Creative lesson plan development
- Performance assessments
- Classroom management
- Innovative lesson planning
- MA Education
Teacher at Westwood high school 09/2010 to Current
- Develop engaging activities to meet social needs, academic, and intellectual needs of students.
- Come up with established and enforced rules for procedures in maintaining behavior and order among a diverse class of students.
- Emphasis and applied following teaching principles covering a group of 30 students, attaining an improved test score by 20% in five months’ period after developing standardized tests.
- Coordinate tutoring after classes to help students that require extra attention.
- Received high remarks from parents, faculty, and teachers for the creativity of instructional techniques and lesson plans.
Teacher at Sweetbriar high school 03/2007 to 08/2010
- Administered, corrected, and developed exams promptly.
- Implemented appropriate and interactive mediums of learning to help students understanding of course materials.
- Often met with parents to discuss students’ performance and discuss solutions to problems they faced.
- Performed students background checks to help develop tailored classes based on every student needs.
- Combined a plan that involved discipline and other active measures with lesson plans to attain concentration, progress, and participation student accountability.
Master of Science: Education 2004
Level in science
Bachelor Degree of Science: Education 2002
Concentration in Science
Westwood State Certificate Teacher – Current
Westwood Education Association – Member
American Federation of Teachers Westwood – Member